Personal Care at Homeland Center is tailored to provide our residents with the support they need to live an active and healthy life with as much independence as possible.
- 50 spacious furnished or unfurnished studio suites feature a full bathroom, kitchenette, generous closet space, individually controlled heating and air conditioning units, television with cable hook up available, with Internet access in a growing number of locations in the facility.
- At mealtimes residents can choose from a varied menu as they talk with friends in our warm and inviting dining room or Homeland's talented chefs can meet the needs of therapeutic diets and are also available to cater small parties for special occasions.
- Activities offered include bingo, exercise classes, pet therapy and floral arranging. Please click here to learn more.
- Support is available around the clock and all suites have an emergency call system monitored by medical professionals. Homeland's team continuously works with residents to ensure they are receiving the appropriate level of care including bathing, medication and other daily living needs.
- Homeland assists in providing specialized services including lab testing and diagnostic studies; physical, occupational and speech therapies; podiatry services; hearing evaluations; and medical transport.
Contact Jennifer Murray, Director of Personal Care at 717-221-7901 today to learn more about our Personal Care services. We encourage you to schedule a tour to see what makes Homeland a truly special place.